Casey Barneson is an educational counselor with over 10 years of experience in advising families in college admissions. Casey holds a Master’s degree in Educational Counseling from the University of La Verne, is a published author, an MBTI(R)® certified practitioner, and college instructor for programs training school counselors in college and career readiness curriculum. Casey currently serves as the College Counselor at Beverly Hills High School and provides consulting services beyond the city of Beverly Hills in college and career advising.
This site is dedicated to helping others navigate college and career choices, advocating for the wellness of self and others, and finding empowerment and happiness in life at any stage. Click below to learn more.
- What you need to know about MBTI and why it works
- The College Wellness Guide featured on Taming the High Cost of College Podcast – Listen today!
- I’m a sophomore – how do I prepare for college?
- My freshman is starting high school and I’m already freaking out about college
- Creating your application accounts