Casey Barneson is an educational counselor with 10 years of college counseling/counseling experience. Casey holds a Master’s degree in Educational Counseling from the University of La Verne, is a published author, an MBTI(R)® certified practitioner, and college professor for programs training school counselors in college and career readiness curriculum, currently holding a position with UCLA extension. Casey currently serves as the College Counselor at Beverly Hills High School and provides consulting services beyond Beverly Hills Unified School District.
- What you need to know about MBTI and why it works
- The College Wellness Guide featured on Taming the High Cost of College Podcast – Listen today!
- I’m a sophomore – how do I prepare for college?
- My freshman is starting high school and I’m already freaking out about college
- Creating your application accounts